For a person possessing curly hair, going out and seeing your hair turning frizzy after a while can make you feel embarrassing. Most of the time, it happens because you haven’t paid much attention to pampering your hair.
You can blame the products you are using for hair care but it will not help you. Put some focus on your hair care routine. Do you allocate some time to apply oil to your hair? If your answer is no, start following a daily hair care routine. For this, you should buy natural skincare and cosmetic products online.
It will not be easy initially to provide care but as your hair will look better, you will feel happier and satisfied with all your efforts. If you are ready for enhancing the health of your hair, follow the methods given here for naturally managing your frizzy hair.
1) Use Organic Products
The most important thing is to use organic hair care products instead of relying on chemical-based products. They can provide deep nourishment to your hair but the latter can cause damage. Thus, be careful in making the right choice.
However, remember, shampoo alone can’t do wonders for your hair. You will need to get a perfect hair care kit containing conditioner, pomade, serum, etc..
which are good for your hair type. Moreover, it should address the root cause of your frizzy hair that is dryness
If you want to know any such brand that provides natural hair care products, Nutriglow is the best to buy natural skincare and cosmetic products online. It is even offering a complete hair care kit to heal the damage on your scalp and hydrate your hair to prevent it from turning them frizzy.
2) Apple Cider Vinegar
Our hair consists of acidic pH levels ranging between 4.5-5.5. In this range, cuticles stay closed and flat. But, they will open up in case the natural pH level of your hair declines and you get frizzy hair again.
You can try apple cider vinegar to get rid of frizzy hair. This is because it helps in maintaining the pH level of your skin. Alpha hydroxy acid can give you relief from frizzy hair when applied topically.
- Mix 1/3 cup of natural apple cider vinegar with two cups of warm water.
- Pour this mixture on your hair as much as required.
- Leave it there for 1-3 minutes and then rinse with cool water.
- After that, you can natural shampoo if you wish
- Do this once a week or twice a month if you don’t have much time
3) Almond Oil And Egg Mixture
The compounds present in almond oil are good for your hair. It contains omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin E that deeply nourishes and repairs the scalp. Moreover, acting as an emollient, it will make your hair smooth. On the other hand, the egg is enriched with protein content, which heals the damages to the hair shaft. You can use their mixture for avoiding frizzy hair.
- Take ¼ cup almond oil and 1 raw egg
- Break the egg and mix the yolk with the mentioned amount of almond oil to form their smooth paste.
- Making sections, apply the mixture throughout your scalp and go to the entire length of the hair
- Leave and wait for 40 minutes
- After that, you can rinse your hair as you do normally
- Now, use sulfate and paraben-free shampoo and conditioner like Nutriglow for washing your hair
- Do this once every week for better results
4) Avocado and Yoghurt Mask
Avocado is super rich in Vitamin A, B, and E. These are essential for strengthening the hairs. It also contains sufficient moisture content to hydrate your hair. Besides, yogurt conditions your hair to a deeper level.
- Get a raw medium-sized avocado and a cup of fresh yogurt
- Remove the pit and mash it with the yogurt to make their paste (instead of yogurt, you can use honey and rosemary oil)
- Apply this paste on your hair and leave for 40-45 minutes.
- Next, rinse your hair with a natural shampoo and conditioner
- You can apply this method 2-3 times a week
5) Coconut Oil
Coconut penetrates through your hair to the scalp preventing the development of dandruff, taming frizzy hair, and much more. It is high in lauric acid that quickly gets absorbed by your scalp. In addition, it also fulfills protein requirements, removes free radicals, and moisturizes your hair. Applying it once or twice a week is enough to avoid hair damage and frizzy hair.
- Pour a small amount of coconut oil on your palms and start massaging your hair and scalp gently.
- Leave for 15 minutes and then wash your hair with a natural shampoo
- Shampooing will remove excess oil from your scalp.
- You can also apply coconut oil on your hair after shampooing if your hair stays dry
6) Argan Oil
Argan oil is the best remedy for your frizzy hair. It comes with oleic acid, linoleic acid, and antioxidants like Vitamin E. It can protect your hair from excessive heat in summer. If you love hair styling, follow the given steps to do it right without affecting your hair.
- Take few drops of Argan oil and apply it to your wet hair before you are going to style it
- Spread it evenly all over your hair. Better to use a comb or use your fingers smartly.
- Don’t take in a big amount or else your hair will become greasy.
Nowadays, people aren’t able to take some time for their hair care and this is what damages them. Therefore, you have to give at least 10-20 minutes every day for your hair care. Also, don’t forget to use natural products to keep your hair healthy and strong. Nutriglow hair care products are great for eliminating frizzy appearance.